Friday 25 April 2014

P2. Budget and Schedule


Pre-production
Production
Post-production

This is my budget and schedule spreadsheet for one episode of The Aventures of Pirate Peter. Each episode will take 12 weeks to make and send out for airing, which is approximately three months. I have listed all of the crew members that I need to use for one episode of my program, and I have calculated the cost of them over the course of the 12 weeks and when they are needed. I used a chart to show the schedule for creating each episode, and separated them into three categories so they are easier to organise: pre-production, production, and post-production. By categorising them like it, I can see when I need to finish planning the episode, when I need to create the animation, and how long I have to edit it all before airing.

One episode costs (£): £80,444.50
One season (six episodes) costs (£): £482,667

No comments:

Post a Comment