Thursday 1 May 2014

P3. Practise Flash Gif


I made this GIF using Adobe Flash CS6. First of all, I downloaded seven clips of a man, with each picture a stage of him jumping and then landing again. I added each clip into the timeline, and created a blank keyframe each time so when I pressed the play button they would move in a sequence and it would look like a man jumping and landing again. I make each new blank keyframe by ctrl + clicking and then clicking on 'new blank keyframe'. I also used the 'onion skin' tool to make the previous frame visible slightly so I could add the next frame in the right place.

However when that was completed the sequence moved too quickly, so I had to ctrl + click on each frame and choose 'insert frame' to make them longer. Once that was solved, I created a new layer and drew a ball with the circle tool and inserted it in my sequence at the right side of the page. I then used ctrl + click and chose 'motion tween', and then clicked on the last frame. I clicked and dragged the ball to the other side of the page, and when I played it it looks like the man jumping over the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment