Thursday 6 March 2014

P2. Practise Rotoscoping



For this rotoscoping GIF I took a video of myself dancing and uploaded it onto Photoshop, making an Animation Timeline so they separated into individual frames. Then I created a new layer over the frame of the photo and sketched around me, using the eyedropper tool to use the same colours as the image. Afterwards I clicked on the next frame and repeated this, and so on until I rotoscoped over all of the frames. On each frame I had to make sure only the layer of the frame I'm working on and the layer I'm drawing on were the only two visible. Once I had drawn all of the layers, I got rid of all the images in the background to leave just the rotoscoped animation, and then I added the white background to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment