Friday 7 March 2014

P2. After Effects Animation




To create this animation, I went onto photoshop and used the shape tool to create the square form my character. For each part of the body I made a new layer, for example the 'body' was a layer, 'left arm' was a layer, and 'right leg' was a layer. But I didn't make the mouth because that needs to be made and animated separately  I then imported it into After Effects, and I clicked on each layer and moved the anchor points to the centre, allowing me to move each layer with key frames, so I made his arm go up then down, like he's waving. Then, to create the mouth, I took a series of photos of myself saying 'yeah boy' on Photobooth, I then uploaded them onto photoshop and drew over them, then putting into after effects with the square man.

No comments:

Post a Comment